What does the Data Audit page record and track?
Data Audit tracks the following employee activities depending on the assigned privileges:
- Archived Student – Archiving a student
- Year – Creating or editing a year
- Cancelled Finance Transaction – Reverting a finance transaction
- Class – Creating or editing a class
- Employee – Creating, editing, or deleting an employee
- Exam – Creating, editing, or deleting an exam
- Exam Group – Creating, editing, or deleting an exam group
- Fee Refund – Creating a fee refund
- Finance Fee Collection – Creating or editing a finance fee collection
- Finance Transaction – Creating or deleting a finance transaction
- Individual Payslip Category – Adding a payslip category
- Student – Creating, editing, or deleting a student
- Timetable Entry – Creating or deleting a timetable entry
The Data Audit page lists all data activity details of a user for the specified date. Data in all columns can be sorted by clicking the headers.
To view activity details for a particular employee:
- In the Module field, select the module.
- In the Activity field, select the activity type. If you select a module, you must select an activity type.
- In the Username field, enter the employee’s username.
- Select a date range or specify a custom date.
- Click the Search button.
You can use a combination of filters to create a custom search.
What does the Activity Audit page record and track?
Activity Audit tracks the following user activities depending on the user role and assigned privileges: Logging in to Fedena Logging out of Fedena Viewing the attendance register Creating a timetable Viewing a timetable Adding an event in the ...
What does the User Audit page record and track?
User Audit tracks the following activities for each user: Logging in to Fedena Logging out of Fedena Viewing the attendance register Creating a timetable Viewing a timetable Adding an event in the calendar Creating a new fee collection ...
About Audit plugin
The Audit plugin will allow administrators and privileged employees to monitor and track user activities in the portal in real-time. This plugin will help you to know what activities your users (employees, students, parents) are performing, what time ...
Data Management Plugin
Data management module deals with adding categories of different files, equipment etc in an Institution. It is similar to that of Inventory in the institute portal, only difference is that it doesn't sell or issue items. It only tracks the items or ...
About Data Palette
The institution portal dashboard is a collection of dashlets that give you an overview of important information for a specific date, generated from its complementary page. The dashlets let you monitor the progress of your institution. You can easily ...